About the role
Do you go the extra mile to create memorable experiences and make people feel welcome and value? If your answer is yes, then we have the perfect role for you!
As our Guest Experience Executive, you will be the first point of contact to our VIP guests and you will be responsible for upholding our Heartist culture at all times; which means the art of human connection – It’s about leading with your heart. It’s using your creativity, innovation and empowerment to heart-warm, spotlight and genuinely connect with the guest.
As our next Guest Experience Executive, you will:
- Meeting and greeting a broad range of guests and responding to requests in a hospitable and timely manner
- Creating surprise and delight moments for our guests
- Checking and maintaining guest preferences and profiles in the property management system up to date so that our return guests enjoy a perfect stay
- Responding to guest reviews daily and working with our teams to pro-actively implement feedback received
- Collaborating with internal departments to deliver a seamless guest experience and ensuring every guest feels cared for, valued and respected
We would love to hear from you:
- Have a natural ability to surprise guests with your authentic guest service, setting you apart from the rest
- Have a passion for hospitality and are looking to develop your career in the industry, this role is considered as a leadership role.
- Have the ability and initiative to manage own tasks, work alone and take lead of the guest experience from the beginning of the guest journey to after check out.
- Preferably have experience with Opera PMS, however this is not a requirement.
- Preferably have an RSA already, however we are happy to assist the right applicant with getting an RSA if you don’t already have one.
Wants the perks of:
- Working in a beachside location… morning beach walks anyone?
- Work Your Way – We adjust to your lifestyle and meet you where you are (hybrid work model in-office & from home)
- Wellness benefits including Employee Assistant Program, Birthday day off and discounted GYM membership
- Learn Your Way – Personal development plans and career progression
- Incredible discounts across all Accor properties and restaurants (up to 70% discount!)
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey