Manly Pacific, the newly refurbished luxury hotel, is seeking a highly motivated Housekeeping Supervisor to join our Housekeeping team. This role would be responsible to oversee the work of Housekeeping Attendants and House persons in the assigned areas and to ensure the Hotel areas and other facilities of the Hotel are in the high standard.
The Responsibilities include:
- Conducting morning briefing and inspections of all Public areas and guest rooms.
- Preparing morning worksheets for Housekeeping attendants and house persons and fair shift allocation.
- Following written and verbal directions from the Executive Housekeeper.
- Coordinating with other departments in the Hotel to meet the guests requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining stock for pantries and conducting stock takes as required.
- Preparing reports and handling enquiries.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for hospitality and guest-centric attitude.
- A great team player, who proactively looks to assist where possible and make things happen.
- Detail oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Proven experience in supervisory role in Housekeeping operations in the hospitality industry.
- Multi-tasker and self-motivated.
- Full working rights in Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a beachside location… morning beach walks anyone?
- Work Your Way – We adjust to your lifestyle and meet you where you are (hybrid work model in-office & from home)
- Wellness benefits including Employee Assistant Program, Birthday day off and discounted GYM membership
- Learn Your Way – Personal development plans and career progression
- Incredible discounts across all Accor properties and restaurants (up to 70% discount!)
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey