Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be committed to delivering high-quality results? If yes then, we’ve got a job for you at Manly Pacific.
Manly Pacific Hotel is seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to become a key member of the hotel’s finance department.
Reporting and working closely with the Financial Controller, you will be a team player who champions a constant drive for continued improvement in financial performance, whilst maintaining high standards and procedures.
As our Assistant Financial Controller you will:
- Assist with month end process, including journals, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with annual budgets and monthly forecasting
- Assisting and preparing information sent to the General Manager, Accor and Hotel owners
- Developing and monitoring all financial Systems for the Hotel
- Ensuring policies and procedures set by Accor are followed
- Overseeing payroll process and payments
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have relevant qualifications in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferable within the hospitality industry
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high standards
- Experience with Opera PMS, WageEasy, Time Target and SUN Accounting software
- Adaptable and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a high use of initiative
Want the perks of…
- Working in a beachside location… morning beach walks anyone?
- Work Your Way – We adjust to your lifestyle and meet you where you are
- Wellness benefits including Employee Assistant Program, Birthday day off and discounted GYM membership
- Learn Your Way – Personal development plans and career progression
- Incredible discounts across all Accor properties and restaurants (up to 70% discount!)
This is an opportunity to take your passion and knowledge to the next level, if this role interests you then apply today!