An exciting opportunity exists for a dedicated full time Kitchen Attendant to join our Kitchen team at the beachfront Hotel, Manly Pacific.
You will be responsible for:
- Cleaning duties within the kitchen and food preparation areas
- Operating dishwashing machine
- Maintain cleanliness of pantries
- Ensure all kitchens are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure each outlet is supplied with sanitised clean and dry equipment
- Ensure correct handling of chemicals and equipment as per manufacturers’ instructions
- Garbage collection and disposal from all kitchen areas
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have flexibility with their availability to work varied shifts. Previous experience in a commercial kitchen environment is advantageous, coupled with good communication skills. This role requires full working rights in Australia.
What we offer
- Working in a beachside location… morning beach walks anyone?
- Work Your Way – We adjust to your lifestyle and meet you where you are (hybrid work model in-office & from home)
- Wellness benefits including Employee Assistant Program, Birthday day off and discounted GYM membership
- Learn Your Way – Personal development plans and career progression
- Incredible discounts across all Accor properties and restaurants (up to 70% discount!)
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey