Manly Pacific is undergoing a complete makeover, she is absolutely stunning and ready to reveal her amazing look to the world – Will you like to be a key player in communicating this?
Let’s start with YOU – You have authentic charisma and an outgoing persona, you are people obsessed, whether it’s with colleagues, guests, managers – you’ve got relationship-building down to a fine art. For you, communication is key to everything you do.
You’re the guru when it comes to taking care of business with a smile. You move and think fast when decision making and you are confident in selling the brand to new and existing clients. You know how to keep cool under pressure and you do this while being the real deal and keeping your key stakeholders informed.
This role will be within our Conference and Events Team – selling our hotel to new and existing MICE, social and wedding clients. You will qualify leads as they come in, send through proposals, negotiate if required and contract on events. The role is fast paced and ever changing with new opportunities from growth every day.
Introduce yourself if you are
- Fascinated by people, empathetic and curious who gets out of bed every day to build strong relationships
- Strong client focus, continuously aiming to improve and exceed customer expectations
- Not afraid to take risks and loves trying and learning new things
- A inquisitive problem-solver who learns from their experience
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a high use of initiative
What’s in for you
- Working in a beachside location… morning beach walks anyone?
- Work Your Way – We adjust to your lifestyle and meet you where you are (hybrid work model in-office & from home)
- Wellness benefits including Employee Assistant Program, Birthday day off and discounted GYM membership
- Learn Your Way – Personal development plans and career progression
- Incredible discounts across all Accor properties and restaurants (up to 70% discount!)
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey